endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The General Manager is responsible for leading the sustainability of an established Eastern Canadian region as well as increasing market share. This role is responsible for all aspects of the Warehouse, Operations and Sales.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Formulating Sales, Marketing and Business Development Plan
- Bilingual, individual should be fluent in English and French
- Experience in the Metals Industry preferred but not required
- Experience in supervising a primary processing plant and equipment acquisition
- Incumbent has profit and loss responsibility for the entire operation
- Promote value-added processes offered to commercial, manufacturing, and engineering customers
- Understand & correctly interpret the needs of the customer and implement win-win solutions; understand the business objectives, challenges, & opportunities
- Identify & analyze the external environmental factors that can impact achievement
- Critically evaluate the available tactics, budget & strategic options; create and present a clear, compelling & sound strategic plan
- Coordinating effective communication and interaction between sales and operations
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills that can be channeled towards building long-term relationships
- A demonstrated knowledge of marketing and sales practices; extensive strategic planning experience, including strong analytical capabilities
- The ability to translate data/information into an actionable plan; excellent consultative & presentation skills; critical thinking & sound decision-making skills
- Creative thinking & approaches to complex business issues; the ability to function as a single contributor and/or effective team member as determined by the needs of specific assignments; a demonstrated ability to lead while being recognized as an industry leader