Company and Position Description
Another great opportunity exclusively through Recruitment Partners. Our client is searching for a General Manager to join their team! If you possess strong leadership skills, experience managing operational and financial performance. This all-encompassing role involves using your management expertise to enforce the company’s policies & procedures, address problems & implement solutions, as well as improve sales and initiative.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Ensure customer service standards are met or exceeded and oversee store operational efficiency
- Assist customers at the counter when needed and address costumer complaints
- Track and improve service levels and operational effectiveness
- Manage point of sales and merchandising activities, handle inventory, and enforce health and safety regulations
- Continuously support the development of sale strategies and practices
- Hire, train, develop, motivate, and supervise internal personnel
- Conduct regular meetings and implement plans for improvement
- Manage P&L, budget, and sales forecasting
- Assist in developing a successful organization by maintaining strong relationships with internal and external personnel
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years experience of store operations or B2B operations
- High standard of customer service
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft office and computer-savvy
- Ambitious with a large amount of business acumen
- Proven problem solving skills and management skills
- Impeccable communication to communicate with all personnel
You can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with a well established company that's at the top of their industry
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ryan Donaldson.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!