Reporting to the VP Operations for a leading fulfillment and logistics provider.
Responsible for approximately 180,000 sq. ft. high volume B2C and B2B multi-client fulfillment center. Will have P&L responsibility. This individual will lead the operations management team for the business to achieve high levels of service while driving operating efficiencies to meet and exceed budgeted profit targets. Ensure operations perform to achieve the business goals of the customers, the safety and welfare of the associates and the goals of organization. Responsible for establishing and driving KPI performance, optimizing both storage and handling efficiencies and managing regulatory compliance. In addition, review and analyze activities, costs, operations, and forecasted data. Responsibility for approximately 60 associates along with robust customer service staff and support personnel. Challenge is to manage a world-class operations team, motivating and leading staff while optimizing costs and improving profitability. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Third Party Logistics Operations Management - Multi-Client
- Pick & pack and shipping in a high volume, multi-client, B2C facility
- Development and execution of strategy / annual plans (budget, operational performance, SOP’s, customer plans, workshops, etc.)
- Metrics measurements (i.e. labor, quality, employee productivity and efficiency)
- P & L experience
- High level of technical ability in warehouse storage and order pick optimization.
- Leadership- to include developing and driving high performance teams and effective supervision.
- Successfully manage people to achieve performance goals
- Continuous Improvement Quality process (ie Six Sigma, ISO)
- Financial Management (budget, planning, execution, profitability analysis)
- Supply Chain Technology: WMS and familiar with ERP systems.
- Bi-Lingual: English & Spanish
- Residence: South Brunswick, NJ
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Hands on leadership
- Detail oriented
- Planning and project management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Builds trust & confidence with business unit and customers
- Ability to motivate diverse personnel through collaboration
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Senior Practice Leader: Zack Schneider
Warehouse & Distributionzschneider@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.128Click here to apply online