About This Company:
- Our client is an injection molding company with 60+ years molding experience for the Automotive, Medical, Electrical and Home Appliance industries.
- Molding parts from less than a gram to 15 pounds. Machines range from 50 ton to 1600 ton, with 2 shot capabilities.
- Our client produces complex molded parts and is IATF 16949, ISO 9001, UL certified.
About This Job:
- You will be managing a 100+ employee operation with responsibility for Tooling, Production, Logistics, Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Purchasing, and Plant Controlling.
- You will be focused on improving operations and processes as well as mentoring, developing, and training employees.
- You will have full responsibility for the continued success of the company and have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the organization.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Click here to apply online
- You will have experience running an injection molding operation with a minimum of 30 employees and a strong business acumen not just related to production.
- You will be a leader who can develop teams and has an excellent understanding of both plastic injection molding and tool technology.
- You need to be assertive, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have an independent work approach to be successful in this position.