Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your management skills, both sales-related and operations related to run a thriving location in Greater Charleston, SC. This role is going to require you to be responsible for the full P&L of the location, business development with the customer base, driving best practices and procedures within the branch, implementing state-of-the-art processes, and being a driver for the employees. It’s truly an incredible opportunity for someone to come in and impact the business from day one!
- Leading National wholesale distributor of building products
- Trusted and Best in Class company for over 60 years
- A firm believer in employee growth and success
Benefits & Features:
- 401K retirement plan with an employer match
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation time included
- Home to the first golf club in America dating back to 1787- golf is a huge part of the history here!
- South Carolina is known for its subtropical beaches and historic roots
- Home of some great school systems and Universities
- Many attractions include Charleston Harbor, museums, theme parks, aquariums, and more!