As REGIONAL GENERAL MANAGER in west-central Saskatchewan, you will provide organizational leadership in the areas of physical assets, employees, business processes, and financial resources for a noteworthy farm equipment dealership group. The work environment you provide will optimize the profitable growth of the business, the personal growth of the employees, and maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
Overseeing multiple locations in your assigned area, you will coach and develop Branch and Department Managers; ensuring all departments are working cohesively as a team to achieve internal goals. You will be responsible for the development and achievement of the organization’s business plan and meeting the expectations of internal and external stakeholders. Ultimately, your core competencies in assessing business ROI, leadership, and relationship building will be utilized!
Your Career Profile Demonstrates:
- In-depth knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Experience and proven success in optimizing dealer performance and growth
- Proven customer relationship management skills
- 7+ years of management experience in running and growing retail operations within relevant industry sectors
- Proven ability to effectively manage a multi-store environment while supporting customer-driven directives
- Competency in interpreting financial statements
- Ability to exhibit professional leadership in dealing with others and maintaining constructive working relationships
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Ag Economics, Marketing or a related field
A reliable fixture and noteworthy brand in Saskatchewan for years, recent notable mergers and acquisition have since tripled their locations. Now, with hundreds of employees across the prairies, their quality products, strong leadership, and award-winning customer service is recognized. They are committed to providing industry-leading technology to Canadian agriculture.
If your experience supports this as the next step in your career path, and you are open to considering possible relocation to/within the province of Saskatchewan, we invite you to connect with us. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
Questions may be addressed to Blair at 1.844.778.1031.While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview would be contacted. Those without legal authorization to work in Canada cannot be retained in our database as we are not licensed to assist with immigration.