We have a great client located in the greater Greensboro area of NC who is looking for a General Manager in their plastics manufacturing facility.
Click here to apply online
- Analyze operations to evaluate company performance and maximize profitability.
- Plan and implement policies and objectives to maximize returns on investments and to optimize efficiency.
- Manage and monitor overall plant performance in production and product quality.
- Manage all labor, controlled, and uncontrolled expenses.
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets and operation plans for all cost and sales to grow income.
- Maintain plant facilities and equipment to maximize efficiency while meeting health and safety needs and compliant to all regulatory agencies.
- Provide leadership and training to motivate and develop associates.
- Provide leadership and supervision to direct reports.
- Establish and direct skills/leadership development for managers and associates
- Direct and coordinate material purchases, product sales, and distribution.
- Negotiate and/or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, customers, or other organizational entities.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements throughout the business
- Identify capital projects for both the growth and ongoing success of the business.