If you have experience within the manufacturing environment, apply with confidence.
$17.87 per hour
Schedule: Warehouse operates 24/7
7 AM to 3 PM
3 PM to 11 PM
11 PM to 7 AM
1 x Telephonic Interview
1 x Video Interview (30 minutes)
1 x In-person Interview (45-60 minutes)
- Exposure to manufacturing environment includes loading and unloading various materials and goods.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Operate Power tools.
- Receiving, managing and processing daily customer orders
- Monitor order and ensure they ship accordingly
- Ship and receive products accurately
- Work with required quality system programs
- Greet drivers and kindly guide them through the documentation rules and procedures
- Maintain inventory accuracy and perform stock checks as required
- Process daily reports
- Manage documentation database
- Assist in general warehouse tasks
- Take training courses, attend webinars as require
Interested in other similar roles? Check out all our current openings at: