We are a market leading foundry located in Glendale, AZ that produces Magnesium and Aluminum alloy castings for the aerospace industry. We currently have multiple openings for General Laborers for the CoreRoom, Targeting, Finishing, Greensand Departments and looking for new talent to join our team and contribute to the Company's success.
Magellan Aerospace, Glendale offers training, excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages.
$12.50 per hour starting wage increasing at 30, 60 and 90 days after strarting. We have also an excellent Loyalty Bonus in place where our new team members receive company bonuses at 3, 6, and 12 months after joining the Company. Bonuses are monetary and paid on top of regular pay.
• Ability to complete work assignment within the time allotted
• Must be motivated, energetic and pay attention to details
• Ability to free lift up to 50 lbs., standing, walking, bending and stooping most of the day
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Must have good attendance and arrive to work on time
• Must be able to work overtime when required
• Must be able to work in a variety of different work environment both indoor and outdoor
• Position requires continuous walking / standing on concrete surface
• Repetitive hand, wrist movements, 8-10 hours daily
• Frequent lifting, bending and stooping
• Continuous use of hand motion / fine manipulation
• Good vision with/without correction
• Ability to work 2nd shift if assigned
• Demonstrated strong work ethic
• Detail orientated and able to multi-task
As an ITAR regulated facility all candidates must be a U.S. citizen or possess a current U.S. Permanent Residency card. This job description is used to describe the general nature of the position only and is not inclusive of all duties and responsibilities.
We offer a full benefits package including paid sick time, paid holidays and vacation your first year of employment (pro-rated). Medical, dental and vision is offered at 90 days employment. 401(k) with employer match is available after 3 months continuous employment. We have company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability.
To apply: please email your resume to: email@example.com or apply in person Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (noon) at 5401 W. Luke Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85301. If you are currently working please contact us at the email shown to schedule an appointment if you are unavailable to apply in person during our application hours.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!