Title: General Laborer
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-7813036667
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated General Laborer to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Marysville, WA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Bonding - Bonds aircraft interior structures and parts.
- Cleaning - repares aircraft interior structures and parts for shipment.
- Decor - applies decorative material.
- Electrical Installation - installs and attaches aircraft interior electrical components using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
- Fill & Fair/Sanding - prepares aircraft interior parts for decorative material application by filling and fairing plastic, metal, and composite parts and units using filling material.
- Product Tester - performs product testing.
- Edge & Fill - applies edge fill and/or inserts and insert adhesive to panels per engineering drawings and company procedures.
- Lay-Up - constructs aircraft interior parts by laying-up resin impregnated reinforcements (glass, carbon, etc), film adhesives and core in a sequence and processes in an oven as described on engineering drawings and company specifications.
- Maintenance/Repair - maintains and fixes tools and machinery.
- Production Worker - perform various construction tasks.
- Warehouse - Perform daily stockroom activities including material transactions, put-away and cycle counting.
- Sheet Metal - fabricates parts, assemblies, and systems with a variety of materials, processes, and equipment.
- Painting/Spraying - Applies paint, paint primer, décor adhesive, décor primer or other coatings to plastic, metal, wood, and composite aircraft parts and structure using regulated spray equipment.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 0-3 years.
- Computer Skills: Not required.
- Other Skills: The ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Description: Entry level.
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Able to stand I walk for long periods.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.