We are working with a strong stable manufacturer in Wilson, NC that is looking for a General Accountant with Human Resources experience.
Below is a snap shot of the job description.
• Oversee processing of accounts payable and receivable and ensure prompt collection of receivables
• Prepare accounting reports related to payroll
• Oversee and maintain contracts with related vendors
• Maintain an orderly and accurate financial filing system
• Maintain an accurate chart of accounts
• Prepare accurate monthly financial statements
• Supervise the recording of cash receipts and bank deposits
• Performs monthly reconciliations of bank accounts
• Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements
• Maintain updated policies and ensure compliance to all policies
Perform other related duties as assigned by management HUMAN RESOURCES, PAYROLL AND ADMINISTRATION Ensure compliance in day-to-day operations of human resource and payroll duties.
Duties include but are not limited to the following areas: employment, payroll, employee relations, orientation and training, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and administration.
• Process Payroll in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure accurate and timely compliance with all duties related to EDD, IRS, Workers Compensation, and the Department of Labor
• Ensure timely processing of all year-end documents including but not limited to W-2’s, 1099’s, etc.
• Maintain employee personnel files
• Maintain and update Employee Handbook and Benefits Manual
• Serve as point of contact for all payroll/benefits inquiries and complaints, ensuring prompt, courteous and appropriate resolution
• Process background checks and all Department of Justice clearances, ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal laws, licenses and accreditations
• Assist with recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orientation, and termination
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
• Minimum of three years experience in HR
• Bachelors Degree in business or related field
• Experience in bookkeeping and knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Knowledge of principles and techniques of technical record keeping
• Ability to research, analyze, and retrieve data necessary to complete duties
• Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately as well as the ability to identify and correct errors
Click here to apply online
For consideration please submit your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org