McCall and Lee has been asked to search for a Board Certified Gastroenterologists Outpatient Proceduralists to support an expanding service line at a highly rated Health Care system in Georgia.
This scenic location in Georgia is a great chance to work among the best at a beautiful facility.
Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. However if you are in a position to make a change this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, camping on the weekends, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
- Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Outpatient Coverage - GI Proceduralist
- Eligible for a Georgia Medical License
- We are expanding this service line so support staff will be added as the
service line begins expansion
- Anesthesia - Monitored and MAC used approx. 2/3 of time
- Clinic schedule - Clinic 2.5-3 days – Procedures – 2 days - We accomplish this
with 1/2 days or full days. For example, a GI doc may have morning clinic and
afternoon procedural time. Also, candidate must be open to satellite
capabilities in Columbia County: Evans or Grovetown.
- Call schedule - 1/4
- Required Procedures - ERCP, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound
- EPIC EMR
- Olympus Scopes and equipment
- Comfort overseeing PA/NP
- Competitive salary – MGMA Based
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b
- Relocation/Moving Expenses - Depending on distance from Augusta - between
$5,000 and $15,000 for expenses that qualify under IRS Publication 521
- Sign on Bonus - Depending on experience / background and total comp package -
$15,000 to $25,000
If we are interested about learning more contact the recruiter below:
Jared Carrillo Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27