Our client is seeking a GIS Developer for full lifecycle development including design, develop, test, debugging, interface design, documentation, deployment, and maintain integrated GIS solutions that are reliable and scalable.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Work as part of a team of software developers to develop GIS applications and tools and maintain software programs to support the needs of our Enterprise client.
- Analyzing land and aerial imagery or using databases to create specialized maps, such as weather, seismic, or population-based maps.
- Interpret data, identify trends, and highlight patterns.
- Provide technical support on GIS programs.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a Computer Technology.
- Diploma and/or related progressive experience with formal GIS training Experience.
- Experiences in ESRI geoprocessing service development using Python.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu and/or Shamir Ramji.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology