Funding Officer (Auto Finance)
6 months - possible extension
Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
- Meet aggressive SLA targets for new contracts to be funded.
- Ensure proper escalation processes are followed and exceptions within your authority are properly documented at all times.
- Work closely with both the Credit/Income & Accounting departments.
- Participate in individual focused Monthly Coaching.
- Work closely with Resource Team & Leadership Team.
- Increase customer loyalty by participation in LEI action planning.
- Participate in the Quarterly & Annual Summit Awards
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30AM-12AM Saturdays 7:30AM-8PM Stat Holidays as required (rotating shifts - flexibility required)
What you will bring to this role:
- Multi-tasking ability. - Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills. - Proficient in Windows and Web-based applications. - Proficient in MS Office Suite. - Excellent Customer Service Skills with heavy focus on the Customer Experience. - Ability to meet tight targets and deadlines. - Accuracy in data entry with both Alpha and Numeric keystrokes. - Ability to work independently as well as part of a team - Ability to adapt to increased volumes and workload
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.