Bull City Talent Group’s direct client is looking for a Workday Benefits Consultant. Ideal candidate will be strong in the Benefits module from a functional perspective, with a deep HR and benefits domain background in order to work with IT to coordinate testing activities.
- Proven experience in Workday Benefits Integrations (Inbound and Outbound), CCB/RAAS/Direct, configuration, testing and monitoring.
- Experience working with such benefits providers as – Horizon Blue, Merrill Lynch, Clarity, Mutual of Omaha, Met Life, Health Advocate, etc..
- Workday Benefits Certified – Preferred.
- Translate functional business requirements and business rules into workday workbooks.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with HR Business, employees, IT and external benefits providers.
Person will directly report to the Benefits Lead in HR and will serve as the HR liaison between IT and external benefits providers. Currently have 5-10 benefits integrations going to different providers. The contractor will be responsible to triage all issues/errors in Workday Benefits integrations (i.e. Medical, dental) to facilitate communication with client and benefits vendors, assist with testing and break/fix activities, move changes forward into production, and provide documentation for the audit team. Volume is increased during open enrollment and with new plans/integrations, contractor will work closely with the provider in troubleshooting functional issues. No configuration responsibilities will be required, any enhancements or configuration changes will be handled by client. This is not an IT role, contractor needs to understand how the Benefits workflows are configured and supposed to work, how is the benefit being received and determine if an issue is perhaps on the vendor side and not an integration issue. 100% remote is fine though there is an advantage if a candidate is local, if non-local then someone who is on EST is preferred. Candidate absolutely needs to be familiar with Cloud Connect Benefits, benefits configuration plans in Workday, and have an overall general understanding of Benefits from an employer and employee perspective. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and can work independently due to the Benefits Leads’ limited availability.
Must be US or GC.