endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Functional Safety Engineer
The global technology leader in ADAS (automated driver assistance systems) and Autonomous Vehicle Technology (all the cool new tech appearing in cars – cameras / radar / lidar / night vision / occupant sensing / level 2-4 autonomy is expanding rapidly and looking for an engineering professional who is a cut above for a key role on a new project.
Part of a $30b global super-power this division is US-based, lean and a pioneer. If you are looking to be at the cutting edge of technology this is the place for you!
What you'll do:
- Create, Maintained, and control the work products for the full safety life cycle. Including experience, however not limited to, in the following:
- DIA and Safety Plan(s)
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis
- Maintain a functional safety conversation with the customer and internals regarding all phases of the project.
- Work with functional safety team to understanding the global templates, training, and assessments. ·FTA experience from create to analysis.
- FMEA/FMEDA, will need to understand and calculate HW metrics
- Safety requirements analysis at the system, hardware, and software level
- Dependent Failure /Common cause analysis Operating and Support Hazard Analysis Safety V&V plans
What you'll bring:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering related field
- Preferred candidate possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a safety analyst/engineer/manager in an automotive environment.
- Minimum project experience ASIL-B projects.
- Prefer good understanding of embedded Software engineering and Hardware engineering domains.
- Automotive Cyber Security skills/experience would be considered a strong benefit.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.