Our client in Toronto is looking for MEAN STACK - Fullstack Developer for their growing team
Junior, Intermediate or Senior Developers
This position is complete remote role.
The requirement is for a ‘full stack’ developer capable of operating in any of the application layers from the back-end service through to the front-end WebUI, and having a good understanding of how those layers integrate alongside the data-layer.
- Contribute to the agile development process (Scrum/Scrumban framework) and utilise XP engineering practices where necessary.
- Implement and refactor code in accordance with agreed coding and quality standards, be fully aware of technical debt. Experience with code quality analysis tools, such as SonarQube would be beneficial
- Practice continuous integration, check-in frequently, resolve build and test failures immediately and adhere to design and coding standards.
- Practice test-driven development by writing automated (unit & integration) tests prior to building code to maintain high test coverage
- Collaborate with Product owners (PO) and Quality Assurance (QA) to help in the definition of user stories, acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to make recommendations and drive design decisions.
- Participate in design and technical workshop discussions, story definition, planning and estimation sessions.
- Participate in show & tell sessions with clients & stakeholders and retrospectives with the team.
- 3–5 years experience in developing applications with MEAN STACK( Mongo,Express, Angular and Node)
- 3+ years experience with build management tools (such as NPM/yarn) and CI tools (such as Jenkins)
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Experience in Service-Oriented Architecture using RESTful APIs
- Experience of Agile methodologies (such as SCRUM, SCRUMban, and Kanban)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knoweldge of Dockers/Kubernetes
- Financial industry domain background preferred but not required
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a strong analytical ability and curiosity
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don't take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!