65,000.00 CAD to 85,000.00 CAD
FullStack Developer (PHP)
Our client in Toronto is looking to hire a FullStack Developer (PHP)
Full time, permanent and 100% remote role. (2 positions open)
- Agile Development.
- Maintaining and enhancing the current web applications.
- Take complete ownership of his/ her own projects.
- 90 % Backend: 10% Frontend.
- 3-5 years of software development experience using PHP 5.6 or MySQL 5+
- 3 years’ experience with PHP Frameworks, such as Yii, CodeIgniter or Laravel
- 3 years of technical knowledge of AJAX, Doctrine, PHPUnit, phpDocumentor, PHP Design Patterns, Unified Modeling Language (UML), (GIT preferred)
- 2 years with JS, JQuery and any JS MVC framework
- Familiarity with Frontend development: JSON/REST/XML/SOAP with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Automated testing, IDE development tools, version control systems and debugging tools.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong oral and written communication skills to collaborate and consult with the team.
- A strong team player, analytical, organized with excellent time management skills.
- BA/BS/MA/MS degree in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to haves:
- Extensive knowledge in architecting and building Enterprise solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, PHP-compatible IDE, Structured Query Language
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!