This is a mid-level position that will provide application development for GRIFFIN Solutions Group. Software Developers serve as an integral resource in developing, tuning and maintaining applications from a performance and security standpoint. The applicant must possess strong analytical and professional communication skills coupled with the ability to work in a team environment. Ability to manage multiple, high priority items simultaneously while maintaining a high degree of communication, quality, and professionalism. Strong technical problem solving (issue identification and prioritization) skills are essential for this role which also includes troubleshooting issues for complex database applications.
This individual will interact with business users, business analysts, quality assurance analysts, software development teams, and infrastructure teams to resolve application and environment problems. There may be a need for evening and weekend support for critical issues.
- Design and develop multi-tier web applications for clients using Microsoft .NET Stack (ASP.NET
, C#.NET, ADO.NET
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance, and application responsiveness.
- Responsible for timely full-stack development and delivery of high-quality software with unit tests while ensuring adherence to architecture strategy, design patterns, and best practices.
- Participate in design meetings and requirement gathering discussions.
- Originate and contribute to creative design solutions that address customer requests, new product features, and production defects.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software
- Conduct research on new technologies and products.
Stack & Technologies:
Click here to apply online
- The ideal candidate will have graduated with a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- C# / ASP.NET
Core (3+ yrs. experience)
- Entity Framework and/or Dapper (3+ yrs. experience)
- SQL Server (3+ yrs. experience)
- Strong SQL querying and database design
- REST API design and implementation experience 3rd-party API integration experience
- Familiarity with SOLID Principles and software design patterns
- WCF Experience
- Experience with Hosted Services is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- IIS and Windows Server configuration / troubleshooting
- DevOps/Tools – PowerShell, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Git, Docker, Visual Studio, SSMS, VS Code