Our client is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer for their growing team. This is an Intermediate role.
Location: Orangeville, ON – work flexibility is open
A Full-time permanent role, Fully remote due to the pandemic
- Will support client current systems/code.
- Will develop new functionality and applications.
- Will develop software applications to meet with client’s requirements.
- Will develop robust and user-friendly web applications.
- Will design and create relational database schemas.
- Will follow the full software development life cycle.
- Will Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Should have a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Web Developer in a fast-paced environment
- Should be hands-on: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, c#, ASP.NET,
- Would be nice to have: .NET Core, ASP.NET WebAPI, XML, SQL Server, Visual Studio.
- Should have a solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Should have a good understanding of web application development processes.
- Should be good with the relational database.
- Should have to understand the full life-cycle of a software product.
- BS/MS in computer science or a related field
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with Azure cloud services.
- Mobile application development
- ReactJS & Vue
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within timeline and budget constraints
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work in a collaborative environment.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!