A 100% Remote role and Full time position – Intermediate Role
- Develop software for web applications.
- Write scalable and maintainable code.
- Maintain documentation and specifications.
- Re architect the platform.
- Work closely with the team of developers.
- Knowledge of Front-end frameworks such as Angular, REACT. JS.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
- Knowledge of APIs, building, scaling, and developing APIs.
- Understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding of MongoDB, NoSQL, or SQL database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- Full Stack Development: Angularjs OR Reactjs, Nodejs and MongoDB.
- Understanding and experience of DevOps topics (testing, automation, deployment, etc.).
- Experience with popular cloud architecture tools (specifically AWS).
- Experience working in an agile environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with 3D graphics libraries.
- Experience in 3D data analysis, 3D modeling, AR/VR
- Prior experience in healthcare.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!