Multiple open positions – Senior and Intermediate
Full time permanent roles
- Will be leading feature rollouts.
- Will design inventive solutions.
- Will coach / mentor junior members of the team.
- Will work closely with the design, Devops, QA teams.
- Working closely with the tech leadership in a product centric environment.
- Participate in daily scrums meetings.
- Testing and documentation.
- Should have 4+ years experience working in a full stack environment.
- Frameworks: React and Node.
- Experience building REST API’s.
- Strong/ coding fundamentals.
- Conducting peer code reviews.
- Experience with serverless and containers.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools.
- Cloud platform: AWS.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Version control : GitHub.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethics, integrity and professional conduct.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Casual culture.
- Unlimited vacation policy and a work from home policy
- Accessible to public transportation - Downtown Toronto.
- Full medical benefits.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!