Our client in Toronto is looking for a Full Stack Development Lead .NET for their growing team.
Full-time permanent role
- Will be managing and building web applications.
- Will be leading a team of 2- 3 developers.
- Will be hands-on with the development.
- Will be responsible for managing multiple projects – 5- 6 projects.
- Will design and implement secured web architecture using ASP. NET CORE.
- Will design and deploy a database by using tools like SSDT.
- Will ensure the technology stack is secured, scalable.
- Will design and build REST API’s.
- Will build new UI components and functionality for SPA.
- Will integrate front-end UI with the API’s.
- Will be responsible for CI/CD.
- Will work closely with the Product owners to – gather, refine, and estimates on requirements.
- Will perform “code reviews” for the developers.
- Will coordinate the work between the dev team and the project timelines.
- Will work with the QA teams to evaluate and prioritize feedback.
Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in programming - .NET.
- Should have experience: Software design principles like SOLID, domain-driven design, CQRS, and vertical slice architecture.
- Should have the Services industry experience.
- Industry Experience with FS, payroll, taxes will be strongly preferred.
- Team Lead experience – at least 2 recent years.
- .NET experience – ASP.NET, c#, .NET frameworks, MVC, Web API, .NET CORE.
- Understanding and experience: CSS CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries: Sass, Less, and Webpack.
- OOP – c#
- Functional programming with LINQ.
- Database design and management.
- Server management and deployment to cloud platform.
- Project management tools experience: JIRA, Azure Boards, or similar.
- Error or performance monitoring like Sentry, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Experience practicing TDD, unit tests, integration tests.
- Version control: GITFlow
- Project management tools like: Jira, Azure DevOps, and Sentry.
- Agile development experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!