This position documents programs, develops and implements new features, and supports critical web applications' layer architecture and various back end systems supporting the platform and other digital initiatives. The position applies some advanced programming techniques and concepts during the solution design and development.
- Helps lead development efforts in an Agile development environment, daily stand ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and sprint demos
- Implements web designs that are asynchronous, responsive, and provide a rich user experience
- Develops and implements new features
- Develops and implements new services/applications
- Troubleshoots and solves production issues related to performance and reliability throughout the software stack with assistance from other team members
- Performs application debugging using their IDE of choice; unit testing using architecture standards
- Helps lead team members in execution and release of builds using continuous integration and deployment using our current CI/CD applications and processes.
- Help lead analysis and design tasks with the Agile team using software development lifecycle concepts
Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field, or foreign equivalent, or suitable combination of education, experience and training
- Angular 9
- Java 8+ (11)
- Spring Boot
- JPA/ORM experience
- MSSQL (T-SQL)
- Mongo (NoSQL)