Client in Toronto is looking to hire an intermediate Full Stack Developer. This is a permanent full time role with great benefits. You must have strong experience with React/Redux (Front End) and Java in the backend.
- Write clean, functional code on the front-end and back-end
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and other teams in an agile environment - to design, develop, test, and maintain core platform
- Deliver solutions effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Optimize the application for maximum performance and scalability
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other team members where possible
- Research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies and vendor solutions
- Perform other duties as requested and assigned
- 3+ years developing large scale enterprise applications using Object Oriented Programming, Java/J2EE
- 3+ years consuming RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Prior experience with and strong knowledge of SQL – MySQL, MSSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Docker, Microservices, Kubernetes, Spring Framework/SpringBoot, Tomcat, JBOSS, Rabbit MQ, Redis, Domain Driven Design, XML, JSON
- Prior experience with at least one major IaaS and/or PaaS technology (OpenStack, Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, etc.)
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design - including leveraging emerging technologies
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives
- Ability to communicate and apply common architectural design patterns across a wide range of technical problems
- Excellent communication skills – both in written and verbal correspondence
- Experience with Scrum/Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Completed post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
What You’ll Get Out Of It:
Work with some awesome, fun-loving, and diverse people!
Perks – Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation/PTO, Free parking, Company socials, Flexible work hours, Casual office environment, Free snacks and more!