This position focuses on both desktop and web application development for new and existing business applications. Work includes applications for deployment on the Intranet and Internet site
- Architect and build data-driven applications, business objects and back end processors.
- Possess strong technical knowledge and use of Object Oriented design, SQL-based programming languages and tools; especially C# .NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, XML.
- Design and program database structures such as tables, views, and stored procedures
- Team Server source control duties.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Multitask; work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Assist business analysts with customizing applications, including analysis, design, and development with solid unit testing, deployment and documentation throughout the project life.
- Performs additional duties as requested
- General understanding of server knowledge and operating systems
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in an Information Technology environment
- A minimum of 5 years working with C# .NET; web-site development experience using ASP.NET or other web technologies and experience with SQL Server database.
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality code and accurate communications.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, utilize time and resources effectively.
- Possess exceptional customer focus and dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; demonstrated ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; verbally articulate ideas in a manner appropriate to target audience.
- BA or BS in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience in the Information Technology field.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.