Full-Stack Developer - Atlanta, GA
Our client is currently seeking a skilled software engineer with full-stack development experience.
This position will be responsible for the new product design and development of web solutions for AGILE Design Center platform, including front-end UI design in typescript using Angular JS framework, and back-end development using object-oriented programming.
The engineer will have demonstrable experience in executing all phases of the software product development life cycle – defining requirements, design, implementation, testing, validation, and maintenance.
The engineer will work closely with embedded device engineer(s) to design the backend server and communication protocols and architectures so that the design content will be transferred successfully to embedded display devices. The candidate will demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate to cross-functional teams including test engineers, field support engineers, and technicians.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Create and maintain software design requirements and other related documentation
- Read requirements and specifications to correctly resolve problems and add/modify product features
- Implement web and software solutions related to quality improvement, cost reductions, and new customer requirements
- Generate design verification test (DVT) plan, conduct test, and generate test report
- Perform bug fixes and stabilization
- Work under immediate supervision, relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Closely follow instructions and pre-established procedures/SOP to perform the functions of the job
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to assist other departments with software related questions and technical support
- Report to engineering manager
- Strong technical communication and customer service skills
- Strong decision making abilities and ability to work well with others