Professional Recruiter/Business Development
Finance & Accounting
endevis is a rapidly growing national provider of comprehensive talent acquisition solutions and is vastly expanding its operations. We specialize in quickly sourcing top talent for clients on a local and national scale. With a keen attention to detail, a client-centric approach, a passion for innovation, and a reputation for attaining results, endevis consistently delivers candidates who are highly-compatible with its clients' skill-set specifications, experience, and culture in a timely-manner.
The Professional Recruiter/Business Development Professional will play a strategic and integral part within the organization’s Direct Placement practice and have direct reporting into a Senior Manager.
The Professional Recruiter/Business Development Professional is responsible for obtaining new clients, maintain and grow existing accounts and recruit top Accounting & Finance talent. As a Professional Recruiter it is critical to build long standing relationships with Accounting & Finance decision makers.
- This is a Full Desk Recruiting position, responsible for assisting in aggressively growing our Accounting & Finance placement practice.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand recruitment needs and create a comprehensive network & sourcing plan to identify, qualify and place the best available talent per the clients’ needs.
- Conduct strategic business development related to Talent Acquisition/Recruiting needs within organizations
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, etc.)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
- Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Initiate direct call, email, and referral campaigns to market endevis’s opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with A&F professionals through various networks, including our ATS system and social sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year college strongly preferred
- Previous work experience in executive recruiting, Accounting & Finance, or sales is favored
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Confident telephone manner with no fear of cold calling
- Ability to multi-task, handle numerous client job openings at one time
- Ability to work long hours with extensive phone/computer interface
- Ability to work at our office building full time
- Strong customer service skills including detail oriented follow up with clients and candidates
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Respectfully tenacious with a desire to always “win”