Our well established client has an immediate need for a Full-Charge Bookkeeper. This is a Permanent position with full benefits.
Who: Well-established company
What: Full-Charge Bookkeeper
When: Immediate Need
Where: Englewood, CO
- Entering credit cards charges Preparing daily/weekly billing to customers
- Collecting accounts receivable Vendor payments
- Assist with payroll processing and payments
- Reconcile and control company travel expenses
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers’ ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger.
- Assign incomes and expenses to the right accounts using QuickBooks.
- Perform partial checks of the posting process Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements Job costing reports.
- Financial budgets.
Experience: 5 Years Minimum Experience Proven bookkeeping and accounting experience
- Problem solving Teamwork Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
Our client offers a salary of $50k to $60k plus M/D/V/401k and PTOClick here to apply online
To apply. send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org