Recruitment Partners is working on the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) and we are searching for an experienced Fuel Coordinator who comes with strong site experience. This is a long-term contract role in Hope, BC and will require a 3-year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Safeguard assets such as fuel cards through proper use and ongoing review of internal controls, processes and procedures
- Manage issuance and cancellation of fuel cards
- Provide relief to Fuel Analyst in processing fuel card orders/cancellations
- Oversee fuel reports, as assigned
- Lead and coordinate fuel projects
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of weekly and monthly fuel cycle processes
- Oversee fuel payments for vendors
- Input fuel sales transactions
- Manage monthly account reconciliations and investigate variances
- Liaise with HR and Payroll, Purchasing, and other departments as necessary
- Work with little to no supervision
Your strengths include:
- Post-secondary education in Business, Commerce or Planning with a specialization in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of accounting or finance experience
- Previous site experience is required
- Intermediate level MS Excel
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Stacey Dwyer.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!