This is an exciting opportunity to work on local and international Property Portals. Whether you like building websites, backend systems or mobile applications, this is the the workplace for you. We're building a worldwide platform and need your help to succeed. If you're all about software development, performance, scale and user experience then come and be a part of our dedicated and successful team.Requirements
- 3 or more years’ experience in web development
- Experience working in an agile team
- South African Citizenship
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Image authoring, to be able to perform adjustments on an images.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Responsive web development skills
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201459 subject heading or email body
- Adobe Photoshop, Gimp and/or Illustrator
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.