Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Front-End UX Designer (DIRECT HIRE) to join a client of ours in Miami. This position would be working with a multi-national organization with teams in various countries.
- Develop and implement front-end design from UX perspective
- Design wireframes and mockups to revamp existing front-ends
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, developers and other project stakeholders inside and outside of the organization in several countries across the globe
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
- Drive user research and concept development, including persona and scenario development
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, and generate actionable insights
- Advocate for the user throughout the process of proposing, wireframing and implementing UX improvements
- Collaborate with clients to support website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more)
- Scope and create templates for clients to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels
- Support the execution of designs in several product teams
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency (we require work samples to apply for this position)
- Several years of experience from UX design practices and a strong portfolio with design aesthetics
- Strong background in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX trends, tools, techniques and technologies
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UX community
- Experience in working within an Agile/Scrum development process and according to human-centered design methods will be an additional asset
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- In-depth understanding of UX/UI design, including knowing how and when to leverage research and testing to inform decisions
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop or another graphic design program, Adobe Creative Suite (or similar technology)
- Knowledge of flash/animation tools will be an asset (i.e. Pixate, Principle, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred, but not required
Summary of Current Employee Benefits
- A generous paid time off program, including paid holidays, paid personal/vacation leave, and paid sick leave – up to a total of 30 days annually.
- Health insurance, workers compensation insurance, employee assistance program, direct deposit, and more.
- A future possibility for limited remote work, i.e. work-from-home (conditions apply).
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP. Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ & Twitter @FlybridgeJobs to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!