Front End Applications Developer to develop, enhance, and maintain enterprise / departmental IT systems. This position requires expertise in developing the front end of web applications in a team environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication, and continual tradecraft improvements are the norm. Must have excellent debugging skills, work independently, and interact well with others.
Must have a TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance. This position is located in the Herndon area.
- Experience with front end development (ex - Angular 2+, React, HTML, CSS, JQuery)
- Experience in Java
- Must know to use an IDE to code (ex – IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Experience with relational databases (ex - Oracle / MySql)
- Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex - Bash scripting, VI)
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently (MUST leave ego at the door)
- Ability to work well in a constantly evolving work environment
- BS/BA in Software Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Click here to apply online
- Familiarity with Source code management and integration (ex - GitHub/GitLab, Jenkins)
- Hands on experience with cloud technology (AWS / C2S)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with testing frameworks (ex – Junit, Mockito, Swagger, Postman)
- Experience with web services (REST) and service oriented architecture (SOA) – Spring Boot, Tomcat