Freight Bill Analyst will report to the Director, Revenue Pricing of an asset-based transportation provider with specializing in truckload, LTL, temperature controlled, hazmat, expedited, high value, freight brokerage, and warehousing. With $ 80 million dollars in revenue the company has 55 drivers, 75 trucks, 110 temperature-controlled trailers operating from 1 freight location in Florence, NJ and 5 brokerage locations in Florence, NJ, Chicago, Atlanta, Indianapolis, & Dallas.
The Freight Bill Analyst is responsible for processing loads, invoicing, and billing on both the asset and non-asset side of the business. Invoices customers. Processes revenue and makes inquires on billing and rating. Ensures that close of month end occurs in a timely manner. Authorizes bills to be settled and paid to carriers.Background Required:
• Transportation Experience (brokerage or asset) (2 yrs)
• Billing/ Accounting (2 yrs)
• Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
• Residence: Florence, NJBackground Preferred (but not required):
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
• Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentations)
• Attention to detail
• Results driven
• Problem solving
• Goal oriented
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.
Practice Leader: Emily Weaver
Truckload & Dedicated
330.664.9400, ext.178Click here to apply online