This permanent Social Media Specialist position will appeal to a driven social media guru that will attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and audiences. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Recruitment Partners Inc. represents a vast array of clients, ranging from rapidly growing publicly-owned corporations, to well-established & privately-held companies! Our focus is to find the perfect fit for you and for our clients, so that you are able to utilize your administration expertise to expand your skills and tackle new challenges in a dynamic environment! We consistently have temporary ongoing opportunities available for a variety of office support roles.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with all lines of business (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Your strength include:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
The opportunity to work with an engaging team in a respected and professional environment.