Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional &
corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This position is accountable to accurately and efficiently perform a range of administrative functions to support the remediation of an outstanding issue relating
to credit cards. This position is accountable to maintain an efficient routine while conforming to the banks operating standards and policies.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Complete most complex processing, operational, servicing and/or accounting-related duties in support of assigned area. Resolve issues as required and refer
unusual problems to higher levels.
• May reconcile and balance accounts, verify accuracy of computation and resolve discrepancies.
• Maintain appropriate records of activities; prepare daily worksheets and reports as necessary.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the brand
• The position makes decisions within assigned authority. Decisions beyond assigned authority are referred to higher management for approval.
• Ensure activities comply with pertinent internal standards and external regulations.
• Remediation activity will consist of review of transactions to determine the appropriate outcome i.e. credit to the customer or credit belongs to the bank as
well the processing of these transactions to ensure the right outcome is met.
• Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance controls as well as operational risk controls
in accordance with the bank or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
• Maintains internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
What you will bring to this role:
• 1+ years proven and progressive operational experience or equivalent (Ideally supporting credit card products; mastercard specifically)
• Proven experience with back-end support of credit cards (flow of transactions, payment, processing, and FRAUD review)
• Attention to detail - Monitoring transactions (Remediation specifically) - 50 transactions a day to process/review per day on average
• Proven organizational, planning, analytical, problem-solving, customer service and communication skills
• Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages
• Knowledge of operational policies and procedures for assigned area
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of personal credit (especially credit cards)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality as well as operate pertinent office equipment
• Solid communication skills
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.