Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of a local production facility.
Forklift Operators are required to support production and shipping operations.
- Operate fork lift to move products in warehouse.
- Follow regulatory requirements.
- May use technology to complete job tasks.
- Forklift experience preferred
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license
- Willing to work both indoors and outdoors in hot, cold, wet, dry, and dusty conditions
- Ability to climb and/or work in elevated areas
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Ability to stand/sit for extended periods
- Positive attitude
- Eagerness to learn
- Team player, willing to take direction
- Competent computer skills
- Knowledge/experience in production agriculture an asset
- Steel toed boots (all other PPE provided by the facility)
- Monday - Friday
- Night shift (11:00pm - 7:30am)
- 40 hours per week with occasional Saturdays and the opportunity for overtime
- Team-based work environment
We thank all applicants for your interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.