Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a great traveling opportunity in Eastern NC. The ideal candidate will possess 3 years of current experience working in a family physician practice or urgent care setting.About Our Client:An expanding multi-site primary clinic organization,
one of the largest independent primary care physician groups within the state of North Carolina. The Company develops and operates a “hybrid” delivery model providing both primary and urgent care services commonly referred to as “Primary Care-on-Demand. The Company also participates in the largest value-based / shared savings ACO within the state. We are continues to grow through tuck-in acquisitions of independent provider groups and the development of new clinic locations.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- This position is intended to fill-in when another provider is out on PTO or calls out sick. As a result, he /she will need to have flexibility to travel to multiple clinics within a given region. On occasion, there may be a unique circumstance in which the provider may be asked to travel outside the regional territory.
- Practicing medicine with physician supervision including conducting examinations and writing prescriptions. Within Physician-Mid-Level relationship, Mid-Levels exercise autonomy in medical decision making and provide a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Conducts physical exams, assesses health status, orders and interprets tests, prescribes medications, and treats illnesses including giving injections, reading X-Rays and suturing wounds.
- Monitors therapies and provides continuity of care
- Triages patient calls and evaluates patient problems. Responds to emergencies including use of CPR.
- Documents patient information and care in medical record in a timely manner.
- Oversee clinic staff to ensure appropriate care, operational effectiveness and patient satisfaction.
- Collaborate across the organization with Administrative staff and Clinical leadership.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- NC license as FNP or PA-C
- Minimum three years experience in Family Practice and Urgent Care
- Must be willing to travel and have a flexible schedule