Fleet Vehicle Assistant
Recruitment Partners is working with a Joint Venture Company on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and is searching for an experienced Fleet Vehicle Assistant for the project. This long-term contract role will be based out of Hope, BC it will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Managing the internal vehicle monitoring systems (GPS)
- Administering the internal fleet maintenance software
- Tracking, obtaining and issues vehicle documents as required (Insurance and Registration etc)
- Creating Service orders for repairs and maintenance of equipment
- Validating, monitoring and managing fleet fuel and fleet maintenance cards for accuracy and inventory management
Your strengths include:
- 2+ years in a similar site role
- Experience staying in a camp
- CSTS-09 and OSSA certificates are required
- Time Management, organization and the ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
You can expect:
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!