endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with a manufacturing leader to find a Fleet Supervisor. The Fleet Supervisor will be responsible for analyzing and designing routes to maximize truck utilization, improve efficiency, meet customer delivery times while ensuring the safety of the drivers, trucks, and products.
You will be responsible for:
- Enters new customers into the routing system database
- Plots customer locations
- Updates current customer information
- Builds a travel network
- Creates routes
- Creates/edits/distributes routing data reports
- Interacts with transportation, warehouse management, and sales
- Dynamic routing
- Creates and maintains cost-effective routes by implementing delivery window improvements
- Creates and maintains a feedback system from drivers regarding routing
- Calculates routes and times of deliveries and makes the necessary adjustments for drivers and customers. Completes system maintenance.
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent needed; Bachelor’s degree in Transportation and Logistics preferred
- 6 months of transportation or fleet experience preferred
- Knowledge of DOT regulations for interstate deliveries.
- Strong computer and software skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.