At Surgo, our philosophy is: Teamwork makes the dream work! Our management team practices and upholds the lessons of Ubuntu while still delivering against the odds we are faced. We offer the opportunity to work from the privacy of your own home, while providing all the necessary equipment to see you succeed and thrive in our organisation. What are you waiting for? Kick start your career and join our dream team!
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through Ticketing to advise of changes with travel conveyance
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- National senior certificate
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201745 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.