endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
We are looking for an exceptional mid-level individual that excels in embedded firmware/software development and is also proficient in understanding analog and digital circuits.
- Development of new firmware/software
- Modification/maintenance of existing firmware/software
- Participate in full product life cycle including design, development, debugging, testing, and maintenance
- Work with others to define assignments, schedules, and other project criteria
- Along with other project team members, develop firmware/software architecture
- Produce firmware/software based on a performance specification and specified algorithms
- Develop software architecture and create design documents
- Develop firmware/software test plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in embedded firmware or software development
- Knowledge of embedded development tools, C/C++ and assembly languages, emulators, debuggers, etc.
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems
- Solid understanding of board-level hardware, 8-bit to 32-bit microcontroller architectures
- Knowledge of communications interfaces and protocols
- Experience with source code control systems
- Proficient with the use of meters, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers
- Project and team leadership skills
Other Desired skills, attributes, & experience:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Structured programming techniques
- Experience developing Windows, iOS, and Android applications