Financial Services Representative - Atlanta
Our client, a Top Financial Services Firm in Atlanta is hiring!
Assists member and potential members with their financial needs, open new accounts, processes account transactions, resolves problems, and provides assistance and information regarding products and services. Responsible for receiving, reviewing, and processing loan and membership applications. Presents loan request above lending limit for approval as per loan policy. Ensures that members and prospective members are promptly and professionally served. Provides general credit union information and crosssells services.
Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
High school diploma. Specialized training and college degree preferred.
A significant level of trust, confidentiality, and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
- A superior level of member service and demonstrate a high level of commitment to the credit union
- Basic understanding of our data processing system pertaining to job duties
- Working knowledge of teller functions
- Basic understanding of the responsibilities of the departments within the credit union
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent member service skills
- Thorough knowledge of lending products and services
- Thorough knowledge of credit reporting functions
- Working knowledge of credit union collection policies and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of lending regulations and laws
- Working knowledge of underwriting principles
- Working knowledge of PC applications
- Working knowledge of market conditions
Click here to apply online