Financial Services Branch Manager
The Branch Manager manages the daily activities of the branch office, with duties such as insurance claim processing (home, auto, life, personal, commercial), marketing, auditing, loss prevention, and underwriting. The Branch Manager will hire, train, mentor and monitor the performance of insurance agents while being the face of the company to key clients.
Your Success will be determined by your ability to:
- Supervise staff at retail locations, including security, client representatives, and maintenance
- Review, revise, and communicate industry and company policies
- Prepare, analyze, and submit metrics and reports regarding policyholders, accounts, and staff
- Oversee client interactions and account management to ensure the highest level of quality service
Your Strengths include:
- 5-10 years of business development and leadership experience in the financial industry (banking, investment advisor, life insurance, mutual funds)
- Post Secondary degree, along with CFP designation and Life Insurance License
- Proven track record of developing and implementing KPI targets for staff
- A Driven Entrepreneur mindset who thrives on challenge
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih or Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!