The Senior Manager, Financial Reporting position will report directly to the CFO and there are no direct reports and will ensure that that reporting meets regulatory, GAAP, and our client’s guidelines.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate all consolidated financial reporting activities and deliverables for our client including SEC 10-Q and 10-K reports, earnings release, and other filings
- Leads the process of delivering the financial disclosures, and footnotes
- Reviewing earnings release prepared remarks, investor presentations and other external communications to ensure consistency and accuracy of financial information
- Serve as primary contact with independent auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Building and maintaining strong relationships ensuring quality financial information
- Provide support to the Disclosure Review Committee
- Maintain the quarterly reporting calendar, coordinate key timelines & deliverables, and proactively manage cross-functional collection of financial data
- Drive continuous improvements in all aspects of the reporting operational processes
- Responsible for design, maintenance, and functionality of corporate consolidations systems
- 6-8+ years of accounting experience at a public accounting firm or public reporting company
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting and financial principles and ability to apply these principles to corporate accounting
- Must have a thorough understanding of GAAP and SEC reporting rules.
- Ability to self-motivate and establish personal deadlines
Base salary 140k-160k plus bonus and Benefits. Position will allow for Hybrid once training is completed.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online