Financial Recruiter Training Program
Our recruiting firm is seeking new Sales and Recruiting professionals to join our growing firm. Strong applicants will have exceptional interpersonal skills, a history of personal success, and a demonstrated interest in sales, recruiting, business, or entrepreneurism.
As a Recruiting Manager, you will serve your clients by providing career guidance and innovative recruiting solutions for the hiring needs of individuals and businesses. Recruiting managers strive to understand their clients' hiring goals and corporate culture in order to find the ideal candidate that will help their clients top-grade their department with new talent.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS Degree
- Prior recruiting experience not needed - training provided
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit/desire to manage your own business and be accountable to your results
- Military Veterans and retired professionals, moms returning to the workforce or transitioning Professional Athletes encouraged to apply!
It's also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, and are a self-starter who is motivated to become an executive and had personal success and professional success. A career with NorthPoint Search Group not only provides outstanding income potential, but will provide you the opportunity of impacting the lives of others in a professional setting that emphasizes and values relationships and integrity. Additionally, NorthPoint Search Group is committed to offering its Recruiting Managers comprehensive compensation and the best tools and recruiting technologies on the market which include:
- Exceptional Income Potential
- Leadership Opportunities
- LinkedIn Recruiter Access - Leverage our private network - 2M+ of direct connections on LinkedIn
- Access to our private resume database
As a recruiting manager, a typical day may include:
- Digging deep with clients and candidates to align great talent with top companies
- Performing customized candidate searches for each client
- Training and coaching from people who know their stuff, who are experts in the recruiting field
- Weekly team meetings
- Making calls to prospective clients and candidates
Click here to apply online