Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Our Client, one of Western Canada’s premier Agribusinesses, requires a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to lead their already established Accounting team.
Reporting to the VP of Finance , as Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will:
- the full company planning cycle including the annual operating plan, budgets and quarterly forecasting processes
- strategic and financial insights through reporting and analysis
- governance around business performance measurement and KPI’s
- supporting the treasury function of the Company
- University degree in Commerce or Business Administration coupled with CPA/CA, CMA, CGA or MBA designation required
- 3-5 years of experience in financial accounting (required) with 3 years FP&A (beneficial)
- Experienced working with automated planning and forecasting tools. Ideally, having worked on and implementation of budgeting/planning software
- Extensive experience in budgeting/forecasting, strategic analysis and management reporting
- Superior knowledge of financial statements, Excel modelling and analytical reporting tools, and competency in PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working closely with and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience developing executive presentations with appropriate balance of detail, messaging and visualizations
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture but also able to work at the detail level in a hands on capacity
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects
Your Management Style:
- Possess the ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to impart that attitude to your department
- Decisive, action orientated, results driven leader willing to take on this senior role in finance and manufacturing.
- Ability to adapt to change/growth in a growing company with a positive attitude
- Ability to garner cooperation in a non-confrontational manner
- Team-focused attitude regardless of the individual's 'level' in the organization
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
Click here to apply online
Intrigued? To apply for this position click ' apply' and follow the self-serve application process or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may be addressed to Ashlyn @ 1.639.739.1491.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists – Join our network. Obtain Results!