Financial Controller - Architectural Firm Reports Directly to CEO
- Compiles and analyzes financial information, posts and reviews account activity, maintains updated balance sheets and account reconciliations.
- Responsible for moderately complex analysis.
- Compiles, consolidates, and analyzes various accounting and finance information.
- Brings inconsistencies, problems, and recommendations to the manager’s attention.
- Responsible for the timely completion of the weekly and monthly closing process.
- Posts and reviews account activity and determines what journal adjustments need to be recorded on a weekly/monthly/annual basis to ensure that the financial statements
- Presents the results of operations in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Maintains updated balance sheets, account reconciliations, and an effective internal control environment.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a controller (or similar position) in architectural firm.
- Practical experience with Deltek Ajera strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, self-starter, visible, active listener and guiding investment in people development
- Able to communicate with all levels of the company both written and verbal.
- Motivate PM Project Managers
- Identify on-going opportunities to improve efficiencies
Base salary plus bonus and Benefits with a Hybrid working enviornment.Click here to apply online