Our financial service client is growing and needs to add a Financial Analyst to support the CFO.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Prepare Call Report and other regulatory reports.
- Assists CFO with budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Review and analyze general ledger account balances.
- Reconcile bank accounts, investments, fixed assets, accrued and prepaid expenses, and prepare monthly reconcilement internal control package.
- Assists CFO with liquidity monitoring.
- Utilize financial monitoring software for reporting and analysis.
- Interest rate risk modeling and production of interest rate risk reports.
- Assist in preparation of Board and/or Committee report packages.
- Conduct research and analysis to provide management with definitive financial data and advice for use in setting and realizing financial objectives.
- Prepare special accounting reports for management, auditors, or for regulatory agencies.
- Research and evaluate financial alternatives and possible investments.
- Assist CFO with other duties as needed.
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting.
- Two or more years of experience.
- Strong Excel Skills required.
Our client offers a salary of $60k - $70k plus full benefits plus all the banking holidays.
Click here to apply online