endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position is responsible for supporting the activities of the external sales teams and Business Managers by providing internal analysis essential to make the sales and FP&A processes effective to drive the company’s growth.
Responsibilities Related to the Job:
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance - identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendation for improvement
- Customer trends
- Major Product Lines (“MPL”) / Major Business Units (“MBU”) trends (industry, application, customer)
- Pricing/ Profitability analysis
- Provide financial models and weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to the sales team and Business Managers
- Weekly Pulse (to be implemented)
- Top Customer Report - (middle of the month & morning of day 2)
- Forecast Accuracy Report
- Plant/MPL P&L Report (to be implemented)
- Collect, review, and consolidate detailed information from each region and provide the files to the Global Finance and Tax Manager monthly
- Manage Opportunity Pipeline detail by MPL and Sales Rep
- Responsible for forecasting and annual budget for Strategic SG&A Americas
- Review strategic SG&A spend monthly as compared to budget and update forecast as necessary
- Assist Americas FP&A Manager in compiling and consolidating information for the Quarterly Results Meeting
- Support financial closing activities and assist with post-closing analytics and reporting by coordinating with international accounting teams and Corporate FP&A
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting, analysis and presentations
- Provide insight for financial modeling improvements in order to enhance forecasting and analytical processes
- Maintain compliance with ’s Code of Business Conduct, policies and procedures, management systems, and all applicable Environmental, Health, Safety other regulations
- Act according to the ’s Values & Behaviors
- Adhere to ’s Management Policy Guides
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an accounting/ finance role with manufacturing experience
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point
- Experience with financial reporting and enterprise resource planning systems (SAP, Cloud for Sales (SAP), BPC, and BW)
- Travel requirements: up to 20% domestic
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Develop detailed business knowledge, its markets, industries and products
- Ability to work with regional cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with managers both inside and outside of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, very structured and disciplined, with good time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster an environment of trust, honesty, integrity and success with colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible approach and self-motivated with strong team spirit